Tuesday, June 28, 2011













Words from Flat Tammy:

Well, day 2 in I am still in one piece. It was just such a good day today as I got the chance to so end the whole day with Robby L. and a work crew. Man do those kids work! Stripping roofs, painting and dry walling. It’s like they just suddenly turn into super construction workers. Maybe it is something those cooks are feeding them at breakfast. I don’t know but so far, whatever it is, it seems to be working. I do know one of the young adults talked about it being a spirit thing, though I am really not that find of spirits. Or spiders. Or snakes. And do not even mention termites. Why they would have me for lunch like I was some sort of tasty twig. But I digress

I did get to see a little of the town today I also learned from Ms. Laurie that the town is called Cherryfield because after the harvest when all the blueberries are picked the old bushes die and turn red!

At one of the work sites they let me help out with a ladder and cutting a board one of the projects. And I did not even lose a finger (or leg or my head). Eat your heart out Mr. Bill!

Well once again it is sleepy time. Tomorrow is another exciting day. Maybe I will get a chance to hammer some nails. TTFN

“The Maddest Blogger”

No comments:

Post a Comment