Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Words from Flat Tammy







Well the day did not start out too well as I got wrapped up in something early. And I have no idea what a Mooseberry is, though by the sound of it it’s likely something to do with the hindquarters of a moose. Anyway, after what seemed like hours but was likely minutes my gallant knight in shining armor saved me with his Exacto knife, which I used later that day to cut some foam board insulation. And was I ever surprised that you needed a knife to cut foam. I was sure all the bubbles would just pop. But Rob showed me this foam was solid and was used to insulate the bottom of trailers. And I thought foam was only good for bubble baths! So all day long Rob took me too many of the sites where the young people were working. I am so proud to be with them. They may be 3D people but they have 4 D hearts that hold the love of God, the love of Jesus, the love of family and especially the love of their neighbor. It makes me just want to shout for joy. But then I can only make rustling paper noises so I need you to shout for me. Nighty night and looking forward to seeing you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment